Sunday, September 21, 2008

One Week From Today...

I will be Mrs. David Knight!!

AWW...isn't it sweet?? :-) So...we have a busy week ahead of us. And I am SOO one to make many LISTS. It drives David crazy...but, I keep us organized! My sweet friends have been sooo...well, SWEET!! Three of my wonderful friends gave me a surprise shower last Tuesday night and we are going out for a small bachelorette dinner tomorrow night. On Tuesday, my work peeps are giving me a shower too! Isn't that sweet?? Ok...I need to lay off the "sweet." Anyway...everyone has been so nice to make this a special time for David and I and we are so very grateful!


My parents will be here on Wednesday. They are leaving for Tahoe on Thursday and we are leaving on Friday. I think it's a little unfair that they get to leave for OUR wedding trip before us!! But, that's ok...they have to leave earlier than us...so, I guess it's ok. :-)


I won't even share my list with you...it so massive that it makes me a little anxious. And, can you believe they are actually making me WORK this week!! Who has time for that?? I actually went in for about 5 hours yesterday. As soon as I workout and finish this blog, I am going back to work again. BIG FUN! :-)

So...I'll try to update again this week. If not...sorry, but, it will be after we get back from Tahoe. IF anyone is reading anyway! :-)

Have a great week!! GEAUX TIGERS!! Here is a picture of David's front yard. He let's the letters grow until LSU loses. He really thought he was going to have to mow them down last night. Thank GOODNESS, he didn't have too!!


5 comments:

Our Journey said...

I am not real sure how I even stumbled across your blog... but wanted to tell you Congrats and good luck!!

mamaof3girls said...

Uh, why am I not invited to your "work" shower:)!

RADstitches said...

HA the yard is a HOOT! That is so funny! Good luck and congrats on the wedding... what will count down AFTER you get married!?!?! OH, I know! I have been Mrs. Such-&-such for 1 week now.. LoL! That is so sweet that you are so excited!

KKGrimmer said...

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS on your marriage! I bet everything was beautiful!

The LSU in his yard is too cool!!!

RADstitches said...

Are you married YET!?!?!?! We need pictures!!!