Tuesday, September 9, 2008

And on the 8th Day, God said...

LET THERE BE LIGHT!!

Thank you, JESUS!! I have power in my apartment...AND CABLE!!! WHOO HOO!! I have been missing me some junk TV. Just in time for Big Brother tonight!! :-)

Ok...just stopped by to say that...on my way out to be fitted for my wedding dress...which is less than 3 weeks away!! LOVE my dress. My mom and I finally found it yesterday...it finally seems like a real wedding now!

Ok...more later. Keep praying...it is HOT down here and there are still many without power. My sweet fiance being one of the them...and MY side of the street at work.

2 comments:

Addicted to Beadz said...

Hey you are falling down on the job! No update this week to tell us how long till the wedding, or are you overwhelmed with things to do!

Take Care!

Cheryl

Zhohn said...

Glad you have electricity back! THANK YOU ENTERGY!!!! I have never been so thankful to be able to turn the air conditioner on.

Hope the wedding is coming along. Keep us updated.