Monday, October 13, 2008

I'M BACK!!!

Two weeks ago YESTERDAY...I was getting married in Lake Tahoe!





It was GORGEOUS! The view was amazing. I have used the word "perfect" to describe it to everyone. I may have overused it a bit...but, it was PERFECT! It was the perfect setting, perfect ceremony, my flowers were perfect. We were sooo happy with everything. My parents were there and one of David's brothers from San Francisco was there with his wife and baby. We had a wonderful time!

Being that I am not a huge fan of flying...the flights there were a little scary...even for David. So, being that he knew I was a little anxious coming home...he surprised me and upgraded us to first class coming home! Did I marry a great guy, or what!?! It was pretty nice, I have to say. I've never flown first class, but I told him I was spoiled now...I can never fly in the back with the "common" people again!! :-) Yea...he just said NOT to get used to it...so, I guess I am back to being a "common" person again! Oh well...it was fun while it lasted!

I wish I could post ALL of my pictures...but, obviously, I can't. I'll post a few and then see if I can at least post a link to snapfish where all of my pictures are uploaded. Then, you can go and look if you would like. We did take TONS of pictures!! (Ok...couldn't do the snapfish thing. Sorry...I'll try to figure something else out.)
This is my mom and me.

This is our family who was there. Left to right...David's brother Jonathan, his son Milo and his wife Sarah; David and me; and my mom and dad.

One of the highlights of our trip was the BEAR SIGHTING! He was only about 20 yards from us. He didn't do too much but just stand there...but, I was pretty excited. I'll post the video of that! Sorry...didn't have the actual video on my computer...so, here is a link to You Tube.




So, the last week and a half we have been slowly moving me in. It has been a LONG slow process...but, we're getting settled. After our HUGE garage sale this weekend...I'll finally be able to clear out a TON of boxes. So...if you're in the Baton Rouge area this weekend and are looking for some good JUNK...just email me and I'll give you the address! :-)

Thanks for all the comments, too, on the LSU letters in the yard. I have a bit of sad news. The tradition of the letters is that they begin growing in early August. The letters continue to grow until LSU loses. Now, exceptions have been made if LSU has a good game but just can't pull out the win. HOWEVER...after Saturday nights game against Florida...well, I don't even have the words. THE LETTERS ARE GONE!!! David was out Sunday morning mowing them down! I would have taken a picture but...it's just too sad to see a grown man cry! :-) So...we need to move on...and just hope our players actually SHOW UP for this Saturday's game!! GEAUX TIGERS!!

4 comments:

Zhohn said...

Hey Jen! I saw your comment on Mo's page and knew you were back!
Congrats, everything looked PERFECT! :) haha.

Too bad it's my weekend to work, I'd sure go check out your junk!

Yep, those tigers let us down!

Addicted to Beadz said...

Hey Jen,

The pictures show that your wedding and time away was great!

Congratulations!

Love,
Cheryl

RADstitches said...

Well, finally! CONGRATULATIONS! I wish I could blow the pics up some, but it would not let me when I tried to! HUM Anyway, welcome to married life!

Zhohn said...

Married life must be keeping you busy!

Hope all is well.