Monday, April 21, 2008

Surgery It Is!!

I just got home and oohh how quiet and lonely my little apartment is. Toys everywhere...but NO LUC!

The Dr. at LSU decided it definitely needs surgery. My poor baby...I left her this morning with no food, water, treats, nothing! She kept sitting pretty on the chair surely wondering what she did that was so bad to not deserve food today!! I promised her that as soon as we left there that she was getting a BIG treat! Well...I then had to revise that promise and promise that as soon as I pick her up on Wednesday that we will drive thru the FIRST McDonald's we see and she is getting a HAPPY MEAL ALL TO HERSELF!! I told the vet to just pretend he did not hear that! :-)


I HATED leaving her but I know it is for the best. Lucie needs a new leg! HA! She'll be fine...but please keep her in your prayers tomorrow!!


ONE good thing about not having her here tonight...I AM SICK AS A DOG! HA! No really...REALLY sick. So, at least I do not have to worry about having to take her out 10 times tonight. So...I'm off to medicate myself!! Thanks for checking in!

1 comment:

Zhohn said...

Aww! I'm sure it's harder on you than it is on her. She's probably dreaming of her happy meal right now. lol I hope all goes well with the surgery, keep us posted.
Love the new pic.
Take care & hope you get to feeling better.
Zhohn