Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Give to your favorite charity!

Being home sick, I have had too much time on my hands. But, I did come across something interesting that I thought I would share.

www.igive.com.

This is a Web site I found that will donate a certain percentage of your sale when you shop online at participating retailers. Click here for a list of participating merchants. All you have to do is go to www.igive.com and sign up and download the software. You can choose any charity of your choice. I, of course, chose St. Jude. You are not charged extra, it just takes a percentage of your total. SOOO...if you shop online anyway, this is a great way to give to your favorite charity!

HAPPY SHOPPING!

Update on Luc and me.
I have a dr. appointment at 3:15. I woke up...well, let's just say I ate breakfast but didn't keep it in long.

I heard from Lucie and was told she is ready to come home and that I could pick her up whenever! Well, I suddenly found a boost of energy and was almost out the door when the dr. said he wouldn't have time to discharge her until 4. SOO MEAN to TEASE me that way! :-) Oh well...I'll go to the dr. and then pick her up. At least I'll only have to get out once.

3 comments:

Addicted to Beadz said...

Jen

Several years ago a very good friend of mine had a daughter diagnosed with neuroblastoma. I ran across Igive and signed up for that. Every so often they send you an email with the amount of money you have donated.

Zhohn said...

How cool, I signed up a while back for igive from Brent Nason's mom. I love it, while I'm shopping online it does it's thing. I'm donating to Band of Parents.
Glad to hear that Lucie can come home! Yay!
Sorry to hear your sick, I'm sure your appointment will help a lot.
I'm sick right now with a yucky sinus infection.
Can't wait for pics of the "new & improved Lucie".

Zhohn said...

Hey Jen. Has Lucie come home yet?
I finally got an entire weekend off and my allergies are so bad I can't leave the house! I went to the doctor this morning, got a shot and two prescriptions. I sure hope I'm feeling better by tomorrow.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Can't wait for more pics of Lucie!