Sunday, March 9, 2008

What now?

Okay...so I created this blog back in June. Now what? :-) I'm not married...so nothing to blog about there. I don't have children...YET, so nothing to blog about there. I do have a life though....right? Sure I do!! HA! If you want to call it that.




So....who am I and why do I feel my life deserves it's own place out in the World Wide Web?? I don't know...maybe this "dating" thing will take off soon and I'll, if nothing else, have some funny stories to share with you. My friends and I laugh that we could write a book on bad dates! SOOO TRUE! HA! Maybe I'll start posting some back stories on bad dates! HEE HEE! That could be pretty entertaining.


Okay...I'm off to make a trip to Wal-Mart so I can RE-Pot plants today!! Ooooh! You should definitely check back later on an update on that! :-)



Ok...so, if the bad date posts do not surface, you can be SURE you will hear lots about my "child." I did say I did not have children...but my 3 year old Min Pin...LUCIE, has no clue that she is not human. So, here is a preview of MANY pics to come!

Yes, I'm aware that she just may kill me in my sleep one day for this picture! :-)



2 comments:

melanie, aka Mo said...

Ok, I am going to try this again. I will be your first official comment. For some reason, it lost the first one?! By the way, I used to live in BR too. Went to school down there.

OK, as for not having anything to blog about. Have you read mine?! Hands? the fridge? Just look around and be mindful of how you feel about things. Others probably have had the same thoughts, but never actually put it down on "paper", so they make a connection with you. I like to read about people's favorite shrub or an old pair of tennis shoes or whatever. Go for it. I will read it! Just continue to comment on mine, because that is how I navigate to the next ones. Good Luck. Melanie

mamaof3girls said...

Welcome to the world of blogger! I know of many interesting blogs that have nothing to do with children or husbands! You have lots to say just say it, vent, talk about things you love, whatever you feel like! It is a great way to release frustration! Love you!