Thursday, December 11, 2008

SNOW in South Louisiana?!?!

What will people think?? Two posts in two days!!

This is a big one though! It's something so rare...that not many people can say they have ever seen this in South Louisiana! :-) SNOW! And, LOTS of it! David woke us all up at 5:30 this morning and told us we better get up and see the snow before it stopped. Well...it didn't stop...it just kept coming and then it got heavier and heavier...and it actually stuck to the ground! It was a pretty exciting morning for all of us...and got even better once school was cancelled! Even Lucie loved it...she just couldn't get enough of it! I took LOTS of pictures and couldn't figure out the best way to show them.

I came across a way of creating my own Web site to show off pictures. So...try this out. It is not supposed to make you sign in...so, let me know if you have trouble. There are also pictures of my Christmas decorations.

http://jenknight.shutterfly.com/

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Zhohn said...

Wasn't it beautiful!!! I never thought I would be able to make a snowman in South Louisiana!

Looks like you had a great day at home. I was already at work before it started actually coming down and sticking! That afternoon and the next day was disgusting with all of the snow melting. I hope we get to see it again on Christmas day!

Hope you had a great weekend!

RADstitches said...

We ALMOST got the snow! The girls were so disappointed! Oh, well.. maybe in the next 5 years or so!

P.S. Glad you are back to blogging!

melanie, aka Mo said...

Oh my gosh.. did I MISS YOUR WEDDING?!?! I am a loser blogger friend! Whoa. So, how is it? How is the puppy child?! Ok with the merger? Haven't heard from you in a long time. Just stopping by. Melanie, aka Mo

Zhohn said...

Hey Jen. Please give us an update! How have you been? Married life must be keeping you busy.
Hope all is well.
Zhohn