Tuesday, July 22, 2008

68 Days!!!

Have I mentioned that I'm getting married in 68 days!?!? OK...if not...I'M GETTING MARRIED IN 68 DAYS to the sweetest, kindest, SWEETEST man with the two most beautiful daughters!

I am very excited!! Here is the view in Tahoe from where we will be getting married!



Isn't it beautiful!! We've made all of the arrangements. I love the idea of a destination wedding. I COMPLETELY say that it is the way to go. I made one phone call and the officiant, flowers, photographer and location were taken care of!! NO STRESS!! We are leaving on September 26...getting married at sunset on September 28 and coming home...well, I don't even want to think about that date...not important! :-)

OH yea...and here is the ring! Only a month late...but it's been a busy month!



Not that they read...but congrats to my friends Chris and Brandy!! They are in Costa Rica right now getting married!! I will be in FUNroe on Saturday helping them celebrate!! Soo happy for them and Miss Larra, Brandy's daughter!! I'll post pics when I get home!!

1 comment:

Zhohn said...

Congrats again! You sound very happy and excited. Glad everything is going well.